Wonderful Wigs Partnership Opportunity
Earn £300 per day conducting hair loss consultations and fitting wigs on a flexible basis of 8+ hours per week.
Closing Date for applications: Saturday 2nd September
We are a hair loss company that provides support and amazing wigs to people with medical hair loss (mainly alopecia and people who are undergoing chemotherapy). We also provide wigs to people who have general hair loss.
We have contracts with NHS trusts across the UK and as such, we are looking for someone to join our team to help fulfill our vision of supporting every single person suffering from hair loss.
To support our goal of supportign every one, we are excited to be opening three brand new locations across the country, and are now seeking three exceptional hairdressers to operate these locations on a one/two-day-a-week basis.
Full training in our wig fitting and consultation service will be provided. Our system of providing exceptional wigs has been developed over the last decade by Nicola Wood.
Notibly, our HQ operation in the North East today changes over 5,000 women's lives each year by providing a bespoke, outstanding hair loss service.
What we require from you…
- You have a passion for hairdressing
- You enjoy learning new things and improving yourself
- You care about people
- You are an excellent communicator and time keeper
- You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing hair loss businesses in the country
- You are excellent at following processes
- You are highly professional and positive in your thoughts, words, actions and appearance
- You learn from your mistakes, continually acquire new skills and ways of improving what you do
- You have life experience and resilience that will equip you for the sometimes challenging situations and conversations
- You are a fully qualified hairdresser to at least NVQ / SVQ level 2 minimum with at least 5 years experience of cutting hair
Details & Apply
Flexible hours of just 8 hours per week
Closing Date for applications:
5pm on Saturday 2nd September
Interviews will be held on: Monday 4th September 7pm – 8pm via webinar
Above average income and commission structure of £300 per 8 hours worked
Please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com